Dental implants offer huge benefits for your oral health and your overall wellbeing. With dental implants, you will have your smile back and a lasting solution to your dental problems.
- Long term solution. Other traditional teeth replacement options such as dental bridges need to be replaced after some time. With the dental implants, this is not the case, as they are designed to last a lifetime, giving a permanent solution.
- Similar to natural teeth. A dental implant is attached to the bone, making it strong and stable. The implant looks like a natural tooth in the way it feels, fits, looks and functions. Full chewing power is restored, making it virtually impossible to tell between an implant and a natural tooth. Brushing, flossing and eating become normal routine once again. Other replacement options may become a problem leading to bone deterioration resulting in eating problems and smiling and speaking challenges.
- Smile and self-confidence. With dental implants, all your worries are taken away. The uncomfortable feeling in public is gone, and you no longer worry about how your smile looks. With other teeth replacements such as removable dentures, there is fear that they would get loose or fall out when you are laughing, talking or eating. With dental implants, there is no such fear. Your smile and self-confidence are restored.
- Healthy bone is protected. The empty spaces left after losing one or more teeth may cause additional issues. For instance, your jawbone may deteriorate, losing its firmness and strength. The dental implant is the only replacement option that will preserve your healthy bones. In fact, dental implants help stimulate bone growth as well as prevent bone loss.
- Healthy teeth preserved. Tooth-supported bridges may lead to damages in your healthy teeth, by grinding either one or both sides of the healthy teeth to restore the missing teeth. Dental implants do not affect the healthy teeth, as they go directly to the spot where the roots of the missing teeth used to be.
Seek to restore a healthy smile by getting the most reliable teeth replacement option. With dental implants, all your dental problems are solved forever.